BHS 100K

Here is some video and pictures from the 2013 Bishop Ultramarathon. I completed the 100K in 14 hours 22 minutes.

Friday, June 21, 2013

2013 Bishop High Sierra Ultra Video

I finally put together all the video and pictures from the 2013 Bishop High Sierra Ultra and posted them to You Tube.

I am still living off of the high from this event and haven't done too much running since.  I need to get started again, but with summer and our 100 plus temperatures back it is difficult.  You say good conditions to train in for a future Badwater?  Perhaps.  For now I am preparing for a hike in the Sierra Nevada's starting in Mammoth Lakes and ending in Yosemite Valley 7 days later.  Hopefully we will be able to get a permit to climb half dome.  It will be so cool to have Amy with me this time.  She says she is excited too.

No comments:

Post a Comment