BHS 100K

Here is some video and pictures from the 2013 Bishop Ultramarathon. I completed the 100K in 14 hours 22 minutes.

Friday, October 5, 2012

St. George Marathon

 October 5, 2012

     Tomorrow morning I will be running the St. George Marathon.   I don't know how I will do, because I haven't been able to run nearly as much as I would like too.  My right hamstring continues to get tight whenever I run and I have been trying to sort that out.  I've tried stretching, various exercises, ice, massage, you name it but still it is taking a long time to get back to running the way I know that I am able too.  This week, in hopes that lots of rest will do the trick, I ran only one mile total!  I will be well rested but I am hoping not totally stale and out of shape.  I will let you know how it went and add another day to the JMT blog on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment